Zorovit, prevents deterioration of visual acuity, reduces fatigue, 60 tablets
- To the postal service
- Courier Delivery
- Cash on delivery
- LiqPay (Visa / Master Card)
- Private 24
- 14 days for exchange / return
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Blueberry extract
- Lingonberry extract
- Calendula flowers
- Β-carotene-5 mg
- Lutein-7 mg
- B6-4 mg
- B2-5 mg
- D3 (cholecalciferol)-5 μg
- B12-2 mcg
- Rutin-15 mg
- Zinc oxide-20 mg
- Selenium (sodium selenate) – 20 μg
- Zeaxanthin-300 mcg
- Magnesium stearate
- Milk sugar
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Calcium ascorbate.
- Is a source of lutein, biological substances and vitamins for the eyes;
- Supports and reduces eye fatigue during long-term loads;
- Protects vision and strengthens it, including night vision;
- Lutein (as well as zeaxanthin synthesized from it in the retina) selectively absorbs ultraviolet rays, which negatively affect the functional state of the retina.
- Lutein and its isomer zeaxanthin also play an important role in the prevention of cataracts.
- Vitamin C – strengthens the walls of blood vessels in the eye and improves blood supply to the eye.
- Vitamin B2 is part of the visual pigment that protects the retina from the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays.
- Vitamin B6 – soothes, relieves tension from the eyes and provides prevention of inflammation of the optic nerve.
The product is recommended to be taken: adults 1-2 tablets twice a day 20 minutes before meals, with water. The term of use is 1 month.
Admission course: it is recommended to repeat two or three times a year.
Contraindications : individual intolerance of product components.
Release form: 500 mg tablets in a plastic container of 60 pcs.
It is not a medicine.
60 tablets of 500 mg
Write a review
No reviews have been added yet.
Be the first to do so!