- is the richest source of amino acids (containing 19 amino acids), phytonutrients, fatty acids, vitamins, micro- and macroelements;
- increase vital energy and endurance, have a tonic effect, reduce symptoms of chronic fatigue, help prevent depression;
- contribute to the normalization of the hormonal balance in men and women, normalize and improve the function of the endocrine system, pancreatic and thyroid glands, adrenal glands;
- have a positive effect on the work of the heart muscle, contribute to the improvement of the function of the cardiovascular system;
- have a positive effect on the function of the prostate gland and the urinary system in case of prostate adenoma;
- mitigate the effects of menopause and disorders of the nervous system associated with PMS in women, help reduce the risk of osteoporosis;
- peruvian maca is an aphrodisiac, increases potency in men and libido in women;
- have pronounced adaptogenic and antioxidant properties, support the functions of the immune system, have a general strengthening effect on the human body.
Description of active ingredients:
Maca «unleashes the full potential of what the Incas called a superfood,» claims ‘Herbal propionates in Europe', an authoritative scientific publication.
In modern Peru and South America, the edible root of the Peruvian Maca is widely used in food even now. It is traditionally believed that Peruvian ginseng is Peruvian maca: it increases strength, endurance, and improves sexual desire in both men and women, thanks to increased libido, potency and fertility. Women of South America have been eating poppy seeds since ancient times to increase endurance, relieve fatigue, and increase the body’s resistance to stress.
Clinical research by Hugo Malaspina, MD (Lima, Peru), conducted over several decades, shows that eating Peruvian maca roots significantly increases physical and sexual activity in the elderly.
Chicago-based physician Gary P. Gordon, president of the American College of Physician Assistants, calls Peruvian Maca «the natural answer to Viagra».
Peruvian doctor, doctor of medical sciences, dean of the medical faculty at the National University of Peru Águila Calderon claims that as a result of numerous studies, the positive effect of root crops of Peruvian poppy has been proven in male impotence, erectile dysfunction, fatigue, and symptoms of female menopause.
Dr. Gloria Chacon-de-Popovych, who has been researching Peruvian maca root preparations since the 1960s, claims that maca extract and powder have a stimulating effect on the pituitary gland and help reduce symptoms (hot flashes, breast tenderness, insomnia, mood swings and etc.) in menopause in women and can be used instead of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) in menopause, while poppy does not contain hormones.
Extensive studies of Peruvian maca are carried out in scientific centers in Italy, France, Scotland and Germany. Scientific and clinical studies conducted in Europe, Latin America and North America over the last decade show that Peruvian maca extract:
- increases vitality and endurance, has a tonic and mild anabolic effect, reduces symptoms of chronic fatigue, is recommended as a natural alternative to synthetic anabolic steroids;
- contributes to the normalization of hormonal balance in men and women, normalizes and improves the function of the endocrine system, pancreas and thyroid glands, adrenal glands;
- contributes to solving the problem of male infertility, improves the quality and increases the mobility of spermatozoa and their number, bringing them to normal indicators;
- can be used for female infertility (use of maca during the first half of the menstrual cycle in women of childbearing age showed an increase in the size of dominant follicles);
- is an aphrodisiac, increases potency in men and libido in women, helps increase sexual desire and intensity of sensations during sexual intercourse in representatives of both sexes, reduces the rehabilitation period between sexual acts, poppy is called «natural Viagra», and Scottish researchers call poppy «female Viagra» ;
- has a positive effect on the work of the heart muscle, helps to improve the function of the cardiovascular system;
- has a positive effect on the function of the prostate gland and helps restore the function of the urinary system in case of prostate adenoma;
- softens the effect of menopause and disorders of the nervous system associated with PMS in women, helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis, is used as a substitute for hormone therapy;
- promotes the binding and removal of toxins and carcinogens from the body, has an antitumor effect in poor ecology;
- helps support the immune system, has pronounced adaptogenic properties, has a general strengthening effect on the human body, has antioxidant activity;
- normalizes the function of the autonomic nervous system, helps prevent depression and improve the condition of this disease;
- is the richest source of amino acids (it contains 19 amino acids), phytonutrients, fatty acids, vitamins, micro- and macroelements.
According to scientific research, no negative side effects have been reported when taking Peruvian maca. Maca is not addictive.
Ingredients: Peruvian maca root extract, roots and rhizomes of sweet flag, vitamins A, C, E, PP, zinc, selenium, auxiliary substances.
Directions: adults 1 capsule three times a day for a month.
Admission course: it is recommended to repeat two or three times a year.
Contraindications : individual intolerance of product components.
Release form: 500 mg capsules in a plastic container of 60 pcs.
It is not a medicine.