- An effective natural remedy that prevents and eliminates disorders of the thyroid gland and the endocrine system.
- The set of phenolic compounds contained in the drug affects the production of thyroid-stimulating hormone by the pituitary gland and returns the thyroid gland to the euthyroid state. Thanks to the action of glycyrrhizic acids, the work of the adrenal glands is normalized, the hormonal balance of the body is restored.
- Normalizes biochemical processes in the thyroid gland and provides it with a wide range of macro- and microelements, including organic compounds of iodine that are part of the complex.
- Improves the functions of the adrenal glands and pituitary gland.
- It is recommended as a dietary supplement to the diet and as a source of biologically active substances, vitamins and L-tyrosine, which ensure the restoration of the function of the thyroid gland, prevention of its healthy state and stabilization of homeostasis.
- Potentilla alba extract 10:1
- Bídens tripartíta extract
- Licorice root extract (Glycyrrhíza glábra)
- Laminarid extract
- Vitamins: A, B15, C, E
- Microelements: zinc, selenium
Description of the active ingredients of the product:
Potentilla alba L – normalizes the functioning of the thyroid gland and contributes to the prevention of its diseases, is effective as a remedy for thyroid diseases. White foxglove has antibacterial activity and is also used to prevent diseases of the liver, cardiovascular system, and gastrointestinal tract. Foxglove has a positive effect on the normalization of metabolism, its use is recommended in environmentally unfavorable regions and areas with increased radiation.
Bidens tripartita – contains polyphenolic compounds with immunomodulatory activity, which allow, in combination with other components of the complex, to achieve the maximum therapeutic effect in diseases associated with disorders of the thyroid gland.
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra L) – thanks to glycyrrhizic acids, it has an antispasmodic and antiviral effect, can fight tumors, and has a beneficial effect on metabolism.
L-tyrosine is a non-essential (produced by the human body) amino acid. Adequate supply of tyrosine to the body is important for the functioning of the endocrine system: this amino acid, together with iodine, participates in the production of thyroid hormones, i.e. normalizes its work, improves the functions of the adrenal glands, thyroid gland and pituitary gland. Thyroid hormones are formed when iodine atoms are attached to tyrosine. Low plasma tyrosine is associated with hypothyroidism. Symptoms of tyrosine deficiency are suppression of thyroid gland function, decrease in blood pressure and body temperature (cold hands, feet), feeling of heaviness in the calf muscles. Tyrosine suppresses appetite, helps reduce fat deposition, and promotes melatonin production.
Saccharina latissima – thanks to the presence of a wide range of macro- and microelements in it, normalizes biochemical processes in the tissues of the thyroid gland.
Vitamins: A, B15, C, E; microelements: zinc, selenium, iodine – have a positive effect on biochemical processes in the tissues of the thyroid gland and have a strengthening effect on the body as a whole.
Endonorm is recommended:
- as an effective prophylactic and restorative agent for disorders in the work of the thyroid gland, including endemic goiter, thyroid hypofunction, autoimmune thyroiditis.
- as a preventive measure:
- for people with complaints of fatigue, with reduced attention and memory, determined by hormonal disorders;
- for everyone living in large cities and industrial centers (environmental pollution negatively affects the work of the thyroid gland and contributes to the development of its diseases);
- for everyone living in areas with low iodine content in soil and water. For people with excess body weight and metabolic disorders;
- for women in the climacteric period, who have an increased need for thyroid hormones;
- for elderly people who have weakened thyroid functions.
Release form: 60 capsules of 500 mg
Directions: prophylactic dose: 1 capsule per day (covers the full daily human demand for Indole-3-Carbinol).Term of use is one month. The course can be repeated 2-3 times a year.
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Special instructions: pregnancy, breastfeeding. Consult a doctor before use.
Side effects: if the correct dosage is observed – not detected. In case of overdose, manifestations of allergy are possible in case of hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Storage conditions: storage period – 2 years. Store at a temperature from 0°С to +25°С, relative humidity no more than 75%
It is not a medicine.