Actium Hepatovir Forte (for viral hepatitis) is a natural universal complex based on plants: phyllanthus and licorice root. The biologically active substances of these plants have antiviral activity against hepatitis A and B viruses, herpes simplex viruses types 1 and 2, and influenza.
Indications for use:
- as a source of biologically active substances of plant origin, which help to improve functioning of the liver, kidneys and urinary system;
- for prevention of hepatitis, herpes, influenza and other viral diseases;
- as an adjuvant in the complex treatment of viral hepatitis.
Recommendations for use:
- boosts immunity;
- active substances of licorice root and phyllanthus have expressed antiviral activity against hepatitis B and C viruses, herpes types 1 and 2, influenza;
- increases body resistance, production of interferon and antibodies, has antioxidant properties, protects liver cells;
- it has choleretic, expectorant, diuretic, laxative, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, enveloping, anti-ulcer effects;
- stimulates functions of the endocrine glands system;
- binds poisons and toxins, providing a cleansing effect;
- active substances of phyllanthus stimulate the functioning of the main detoxifying organs, especially the liver and kidneys, have choleretic and diuretic effects;
- protects liver cells from destruction by toxic substances;
- reduces the effects of negative effects of alcohol, tobacco, drugs and other toxins on the liver.
Composition of 1 tablet 500 mg: Phyllanthus urinarius extract 200 mg, licorice root extract 50 mg, excipients, 250 mg: microcrystalline cellulose (MCC), lactose, croscarmellose sodium, calcium stearate, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, titanium dioxide, talc, macrogol, dye.
Directions: Adults take 1-2 tablets 3 times a day with meals with a small amount of liquid. The product is taken for 1-2 months. If necessary, the course is repeated 2-3 times a year.
Do not exceed the recommended dose for daily use.
Do not use the product as a substitute for a complete diet.
Before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor or a specialist in dietary nutrition.
Contraindications: individual intolerance, pregnancy and lactation, people with lactose intolerance should take only on the recommendation of a doctor.
Manufactured according to TU U 10.8-2484100898-001:2014.
Does not contain sugar.
Does not contain GMOs.
It is not a medicinal product.
Note: * - extracts of EUSA Colors (France) are used as raw materials