- ensures absorption of amino acids;
- absorption of calcium;
- production of collagen for building bones, cartilage and connective tissues;
- production of antibodies of the immune system;
- production of endocrine system hormones;
- production of enzymes of the digestive system;
- heart muscle work;
- balance of nitrogen metabolism;
- activates the pineal gland and mammary glands;
- prevents the manifestation of the herpes virus;
- provides prevention and prevents the development of atherosclerosis;
- revents osteoporosis;
- accelerates growth and strengthens hair;
- protects the lenses of the eyes from damage.
Lysine is one of the most important essential amino acids that the body can get only from food and is the basis for building proteins in our body. Lysine is the first of the limited amino acids necessary for the assimilation of food proteins and their balance in the body.
Ingredients: L-lysine – 350 mg, β-carotene, vitamin C – 20 mg, zinc citrate – 2.5 mg, vitamin A – 0.5 mg, calcium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose.
Release form: 500 mg tablets in a plastic container of 60 pcs.
Directions: for adults, 1 tablet 2-3 times a day for 30 minutes. Before meals, washed down with water.
Term of admission: 1 month. If necessary, the course can be repeated 2-3 times a year. Consult your doctor before use.
Contraindications: individual intolerance of the components.
It is not a medicine.